SMILE!!!
Grandma brought home an IPad so that Emilee could play- she LOVED it!!! There was a pumpkin game that she could play music on and then a ghost game that the ghosts laughed- she would giggle!
Emilee with her new music set- shake those maracas! She has been "singing" a new song at home and I just couldn't figure out what she was saying so I asked the daycare what it could be- the song.. "Bringing home a bumble bee;" once I started to sing it to Emilee the look on her face was priceless..like, "mom! you finally got what I am trying to sing!!!"
Grandma and Papa with all their grandchildren (Brielle, Emilee, Ashlynn, Michael, Megan, and Jackson)
Emilee kissing Kayden at Thanksgiving
4 Generations. Grandpa, Great-Grandma, Emilee, and Mommy
Emilee's friend, Sydney, just adores her and wanted to come over and play.
Seriously....she was bit again. Same kid. I am a little frustrated and now going to contact the manager of the daycare and see what the next step is because in the handbook it states the consequences depend on the severity of the bite...what gives?!
No comments:
Post a Comment