Sunday, November 20, 2011

"Bite Chew"

In the words of Emilee- She was bit the other day at daycare and so I had to fill out an incident report. The report just says, "A friend wanted the toy Emilee had so he bit her arm." When we got in the car I asked Emilee who had bitten her...she said, "Braylon." She busted the kid! She is soooo smart! Every time she looks at her arm (at the bruise) she says, "Braylon bite chew" aka- Braylon bit me!



The following day it was her Thanksgiving lunch at daycare so the families were invited. Marc and I joined her. A ton of kids and their families were in the hallway eating! Needless to say, Braylon sat at a different table!!! HA



This past weekend was opening weekend for deer hunting in Wisconsin so Marc and Eric went back to Onalaska. Amanda had a graduate class so I went over and watched Jackson and Emilee. Jackson wasn't so sure about us at first but Emilee kept giving hugs and trying to cheer him up!




No comments: