Our family consists of myself, my wonderful husband, Marc, our little angel, Emilee, our handsome baby boy, Mason, and our crazy dog, Hunter.
Friday, December 9, 2011
GO BUCKY!
We had the opportunity to go to a Badger's game recently and watch them BEAT PENN STATE! The Badgers are on a roll this year! Marc and I were blessed to be with great company (Matt and Alesha and our friend Josh Jackels). We had an enjoyable time despite the fact that it was raining. The boys got to sit right on the 40 yard line about 11 rows up; whereas, Alesha and I climbed to Mt. Everest (at least that it what it seemed like). You can see from the picture below we were WAY up there! We decided to make Marc nervous by telling him that I was having contractions (payback for making up walk so far)!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment