I had a wonderful birthday. We made homemade hash browns and egg omelets for breakfast and then went out looking at homes/different styles/different colors for siding, roofing, etc. It was Emilee's first time front facing in her car seat! She wouldn't stop talking! Marc and I said to each other- "If she doesn't stop talking we need to face her backwards again!" When Emilee went down for a nap Marc went out to mow and then I headed out to trim some of the bushes (too nice of a day to stay inside). Later after dinner, we decided to treat ourselves to Whitey's ice cream for dessert-YUM.

My beautiful dozen roses for my birthday

When Marc and I drink coffee in the morning Emilee wants her own. She likes the taste of coffee but I can't give it to her so I make chocolate milk for her and put it in a cup- she LOVES it!


Sitting on the couch with daddy drinking coffee

Sitting forward facing!!!

Emilee being silly with daddy with her penguin mask on

Cheese!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!! Sorry I missed it! I love seeing what Emilee is up to, she and Brynna are doing a lot of the same things. We also love our baby around here (which is also nameless and only called "baby"). She is also a big coffee fan (which in our house is milk with mommy's sugar-free vanilla flavoring) - to the point where I had to explain it to daycare because she was going to school and asking for coffee!! Hope we can see each other soon, the girls would have a blast!
Post a Comment