Late May we had some beautiful weather so we pulled out Emilee's big girl pool! She loves it. We have been spending a lot of time lately not traveling since Marc has been busy with his job (that will soon end as he is getting a promotion through Deere).
We just can't believe that Emilee is now 16 months! She has grown so fast is and is just doing so many new things everyday! Today, she got some fruit snacks and ran to me to tell me they were all gone....
Guess how many I have in my mouth....the whole bag!
And now for the real reason I haven't updated the blog FOREVER.... We are welcoming a new addition to our family in Feb. 2012! We are so excited but it will be better when my dizziness goes away! I am slowly but surely getting better but for the first 12 weeks all I have wanted to do is sleep (hard to do with a little one at home) so during my "free time" aka Emilee's nap time- I also napped! We will keep everyone more up to date now:) Since we are expecting we have been madly looking for a new place to live- we LOVE our home and our neighborhood but we only have two bedrooms upstairs and I will not put Emilee downstairs by herself. So, we are looking to buy or build and have met with several builders-stressful but exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment