Friday, June 3, 2011

I whip my hair back and forth

Emilee got her first haircut today! It was much needed (at least her bangs). I was forever wiping them out of her eyes since she won't wear any hair ties or bows or headbands. I took her to a children's place to get her hair cut- this place had a slide inside and every "chair" was different. One "chair" was a John Deere Tractor, a VW Bug, etc. Emilee needed to be in the Bug because it was enclosed whereas she would have to hold on with the tractor. It cost me an arm and a leg for a kid's cut (more than Marc's)! Oh well, I will not go back but it was worth it for her first experience. They kept her entertained with toys and at the end she got a balloon!










Also, Emilee's friend Bryton came over for the morning. They played well together (Emilee thought he was fun because she was putting "lipstick" on him and then liked to sit in his lap...mind you that Bryton is 8.5 months younger than Emilee!)







No comments: