Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just a few pics and up to 14 months

This is my cape- I love to wear it like this! It is actually a bib but I like to wear it backwards. I love to ride my 4-wheeler and of course be naked!!!



Naked once again on my 4-wheeler and this time I got my ears on!


I was being really quiet...then mom caught me! I was trying to do the "Minute to Win It" stunt by pulling every single wipe out.... one...by...one!


I went Easter egg hunting at the local grocery store with my friend Drew and I tried to keep taking his eggs


Grandma and Papa came to visit and Papa taught me how to fake sneeze...ahhhchooo


Me and Dada


First time painting eggs- I was really gentle and had a lot of fun


Mom and Dad thought it would be funny to see me painted up


Throwing a fit before bed- weaning is hard!!!


Love to look like a ghost and play peek-a-boo


Me and my Easter dress


Such a ham!


We hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter! We spent the day outside and enjoyed God's beauty! XO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Emilee is too pretty in her Easter dress!