Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Croup

Croup Croup Go Away, Never Come Back...ok?!
A week ago Monday Marc and I had a baby seal barking in the bedroom (what Croup sounds like). It was so sad! Emilee was diagnosed with an Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Croup and what the doctor would call "something else!" AKA- No clue but she is sick!!! Then she was having a hard time coughing- her sputum was too thick so then she would gag. I just hate to see her that way. Emilee was given an antibiotic and things started to clear up quite well!

Emilee just didn't feel well- fell right to sleep on my chest (I love when she wants to snuggle, but these days it happens mostly when she doesn't feel well).


Feelin' better and playing "music" with wooden spoons and a pot lid. It was music to mommy's ears and music only a mom could love :)


This note was left on the counter from Marc- it reads: "I think we have a problem with a little mouse that says 'hi dada'. This was in the box and it made me laugh." Notice the wrapper!

No comments: