Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day plus a few

Grandma and Papa came for a few days to watch Emilee while Marc and I worked- Emilee had a blast! Thanks Grandma and Papa


Emilee says, "Heeeeeyyyyy yoouuuuu guysssssssssssssss"


Mother's Day was spent outside and Emilee enjoyed playing with her water bin but Hunter also enjoyed it by drinking the water
There are no better feelings in the world than to be loved and a mother and I am truly bleesed to have both!
Thank you all for the great Mother's Day wishes.


Emilee has become a little hoarder! She likes to hoard balls, toys, or whatever she can- today she decided she wanted to hoard the bananas!!!


I got several mother's day 'notes' from Emilee and they were hidden all over- I went to change her diaper and felt something weird with the wipe- low and behold there was a note! I am still not sure what it said but at least the thought was there....?!


She loves Levi and had to have him outside!


Finally...now I can ride him!


Our little monkey who likes to climb...playing with light switches


Hanging on on the counter....


...trying to steal her vitamins from the counter.....


...top of the couch...


...and on the couch that is her new jungle gym. Emilee gets up on the coffee table gets on the couch, gets down and runs around the furniture to do it all over again.


My pretty smile


Hunter is my buddy...only because I feed him my snacks!


Nothing better than wearing mommy's shoes while I hold my own in my hands!

1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

She is at such a fun age where they get into things and start being little kids instead of babies. Miss you guys!