Saturday, January 7, 2012

Up North at the Cabin

Marc got the opportunity to take Emilee up north to Cable, WI for the week after Christmas. I unfortunately had to work but I think from the pictures below you can see that Emilee and her daddy had a lot of fun together!


Emilee and Jackson watching Papa shovel snow and throw snowballs


Riding on Grandma and Papa's log in the basement


Jackson and Emilee playing the ball pit


Emilee pulling a sled


Emilee riding on the 'bile.' She still talks about it EVERY night!
Don't mind the crazy gloves! She has some pink ones but couldn't find them so they had to improvise!


Uncle Eric with Jackson on the 'bile'


Cool dude in some shades


My new Skidoo jersey


Helping to feed the deer with corn


I LOVE to be out sledding (both on the 'bile' and on the regular sled)!

No comments: