Monday, January 9, 2012

Just a Few More Pictures


Emilee helping mommy cut lettuce with her "dangerous." She got plastic food for Christmas and it came with a knife- she loves to cut all the food and so she wanted to help!


Emilee looking at herself in the mirrors and dancing with her crazy gloves that she didn't want to take off!


She wouldn't take the stupid gloves off!


Look at my hands mama


I love playing with my new computer- it is really comfortable on Hunter's bed


Talking to whomever on her "phone" which is actually the baby monitor to her nursery


Dialing on her "phone"


Likes to sit at her nursery and feed the babies- then she likes to take a turn but she doesn't fit where the babies go and it upsets her!




Barbie is her new FAVORITE item! Emilee started to get in a phase where she didn't want to bathe so Barbie gets to bathe with her (Barbie does pretty much everything with Emilee). She likes to wash her hair, legs, arms, etc when we do Emilee's. Needless to say, she enjoys her bath time once again! Thanks Barbie

This past Friday I was 36 weeks along. I went to the doctor and I am still measuring about 1 week ahead. Crazy to think that in a few short weeks the little guy is going to join our family! Emilee and Hunter have NO IDEA what is going to HIT them!

Got a call from Emilee's daycare today and they said she had a temp of 100 and that I needed to come and pick her up. I had a meeting over lunch so Marc went and got Emilee and they told him that the kids were outside this morning and that when they came inside Emilee tripped and so when they took her coat off she felt warm so they took her temp....really.....she was playing outside with a coat on (no wonder she had a temp!) Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking. I then got a call from the daycare to let me know that that temp cut-off for kids to be sent home was not 100 degrees but 101. Oh well, Marc said he didn't mind taking a 1/2 day to spend with a little girl who wasn't sick!

1 comment:

The Virnig Family said...

Okay, too funny. We got a call from daycare today to tell us Brynna had a temp. Apparently there is a kid in her class that was diagnosed with croup and he's been sick for EIGHT days. So they decided to check the whole class and of course, our child had a temp. No cough. Not crabby. Not irritable. Eating fine. Just decided to randomly check them all. And she's naturally a hot box. And so now they are worried that she might be getting croup and since she has a temp she is exposing everyone else. HELLO?? The kid had it for EIGHT days before his parents took him in, pretty sure the whole place is already exposed!!! So I took her in and got a lovely note from the doctor saying she has a cold like everyone else in America and she can go back tomorrow even with her "temp" (99 degrees)! I don't know if it's because of our nursing background or everyone else being idiots, but sometimes the things daycare calls about are ridiculous!