Well, Emilee is doing "awethome" as she would say with potty training. Marc and I didn't really start to train her but she would tell us when she went pee or poop so we decided we would try her with potty training. She was not a fan on the portable potty chair so we purchased a "cushy tushy." She is amazing! Yesterday Emilee had NO ACCIDENTS and we only used 2 diapers (one at nap time and one at bedtime)! We couldn't be more proud of her. We are going to continue to work with her but we aren't too concerned if she has accidents being that she isn't even 20 months old! She surprises us everyday with her accomplishments!
Since blogs are for bragging...we'll continue....today when I picked Emilee up from daycare the teacher told me that Emilee is the smartest one in her class and probably smarter than the older kids too! I just kind of smiled (what do you say to that?)! We always new she was our *shining star*
1 comment:
Woohoo, go Emilee!! That is "awethome". (Too cute). I'm so jealous!! With the move Brynna really regressed and I'm tired of cleaning pee off the floor so back to the diapers! Hopefully the new daycare will help out! Did you change daycares? I thought she was in an in-home and not with a teacher? I'm sure she's a smarty just like her Mommy! She's lucky to be home with you a few days a week, makes such a huge difference! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment