Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Great Weekend

This past weekend I had a friend from my childhood come and visit. Alicia and I have been friends since I was a kid living in Denver. We have kept in contact through the years and she was a bridesmaid in our wedding. She now lives in California and works as a lawyer. She was gracious enough to come to Iowa when it is FREEZING cold to visit us (mostly just Emilee)! We enjoyed her company!





Also, Emilee just found that she can climb into her book box! Yikes...what's next?!


This past weekend was also two of Emilee's friend's 1st Birthday! Happy Birthday to Brynna and Alison!!!

(Emilee and Alison with their mommies!)

1 comment:

The Virnig Family said...

I love the pic of her in the toybox. Brynna's favorite thing it to climb under the side table and play back there. In fact she is there right now! :)