Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Emilee is 11 months old

Emilee is now 11 months old. Each month that goes by is a blessing. This month has really hit me hard that she will be 1 year old (it is exciting but my baby is growing up). I think I may be an emotional wreck come the end of Feb.
I didn't get Emilee's height/weight today but I will do that tomorrow or Friday. She is still so short- oh well, maybe someday she will catch up :)
Emilee has finally started to say "mom" but it sounds more the "mum"- I don't care what it sounds like, I just love that she has started to say it!!! Emilee and Hunter have become good friends this month (not sure what changed Hunter's mind). She loves to feed him, chase him, and play with him and his rubber toys- Hunter will give it to her and she will then give it right back (they are our entertainment at night)!
This month I made "cake balls." Couldn't think of anything creative in time. They were pretty good (especially with a glass of milk)!


This is the way I like to ride in the carseat mom (showing off in front of Bryton)!


I just love Hunter's bed!




I found these things (tampons) in a drawer- not sure what they are for but I love to chew on them!



1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

I love the tampon pic! Kids will chew on anything.