Sunday, February 7, 2010

Baby Baby Baby

Since the last time I updated Miss O has had two baby showers. They were wonderful and great spending time with family and friends. Marc took another trip up north with "the boys" to do one last hooray of riding snowmobilies before the baby comes. Marc and I have also been busy getting Miss O's room ready. We finished up shopping for her yesterday and I wouldn't say that I am the only one "nesting!"
We also have been fortunate to have two wonderful sets of friends that have had beautiful and healthy little girls. We have been able to see them and how happy their parents are. We can't wait to share the joy with them. As of today, Miss O is due in exactly two weeks...we can't wait! :)


This is Krystal getting ready for the baby shower


Krystal and I had to compare our stomachs because when she was pregnant I was the tan skinny one and she was the white pregnant lady!


Michele, Liz, Michelle, and Sheeny


Sarah and Stacy


Erica, Shannon, Amanda, Jessica, Stacy, and Yvonne


My mother and sister, mother-in-law, and two sister-in-laws playing a vicious game of spoons (with straws)!


Troopers- the only two men at the shower...Hunter too....


Miss O's one-of-a-kind handmade crib just for her


Marc and I comparing bellies! Kudos to the photographer:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy that you got the crib--it's beautiful and I love the bedding too! Now let's just hope she's a girl afterall haha. You look great and so do Krystal and your mom!

The Virnig Family said...

What gorgeous pictures! I just love the last 2! Can't wait to get the "she's here" call! Brynna is looking forward to meeting her new friend!