Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, it seems as though we just can't wait every year from Christmas to come so that we can put up the tree, decorations, and spend time with family and friends...but that also means that it comes just as fast as it goes! I love to have the tree up because of the ambiance that the lights emit and just the smells that this time of year brings. Marc and I traveled back to LaCrosse for Christmas- we left a day earlier just so we knew we could get home because the weather forecast was calling for a bad snow storm and freezing rain. Since we left a day early that means that I missed my last four hours of work at my old job and just started a new job on the 28th of Dec. I am still with the same company but just opening a brand new clinic. While I worked the week of the 28th, Marc went up to the cabin to have some fun in the snow! He loves this time of year so that he can play on his snowmobile and hang out with the boys! I would rather be in the sun or someplace warm.



















New Years Eve we went to a friend's house and rang in the New Year. I was able to toast with sparkling cider! YEAH!:)





Marc has been very busy with getting our little girl's room ready- he has had to drill holes in several walls so that the computer wires won't be in the baby's room and re-arraging many items. Miss O's room is starting to take shape! We are so excited for the crib and can't wait!





Marc also has set up "Chateau De Odegaard" downstairs A.K.A There are beds EVERYWHERE downstairs! This is for all those visitors we are expecting :) We can't wait! We hope that everyone has a wonderful and blessed New Year! X0X0X0

No comments: