Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hey everyone! Well, I am keeping my promise by not taking so long to update the blog! Since we last updated, I went to Salt Lake City to visit my cousins (Jill-Ann, Emily, Jennifer, Krystal [my sister]).






I only have 5 cousins and they are all girls, so we took a long weekend trip to Salt Lake City. My aunt and uncle also live in SLC so we were lucky enough to spend some time with them as well. We all had a wonderful time and got to know each other. We went to several places, Gardner Village, Park City, and all around town. We did shopping and most of all a lot of getting to know each other with a lot of laughs! We were up most every night until the we-hours of the morning.











While I was in SLC, Marc worked (someone had to pay the bills), and then went back to LaCrosse to visit his family.
Today (Oct 6th), Marc and I had another ultrasound and this was to make sure all the measurements on the little one were correct, and that s/he had all fingers/toes, four chambers to the heart and two hemispheres in the brain. All looked good and then it came time to figure out what sex the baby is.....
Marc and I are proud to announce that we are having a baby GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited and couldn't be happier. No names as of yet, but we are planning to keep that secret until the big day.



We are so blessed to have such loving and supportive families & friends. We can't wait to share our little blessing with all of you. We will keep you posted on our progress, and we hope all is well with everyone!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I CANNOT wait to spoil Baby Girl Odegaard!!! I'm so excited that you're having a girl--there are so many fun baby girl shops in LA :0)

Betsy said...

Baby girl Odegaard is beautiful, just like her mommy. Hope all of you know how much you are loved.

Thomas Family said...

CONGRATS!! Little girls are sooo fun, I'm sure she will have Marc wrapped around her finger. All daddy's love their little girls.