Emilee is still obsessed with getting her nails painted. She knows that when the polish comes out to sit on the coffee table and dangle her feet over the edge. She even helps to blow them dry!
Daddy has taught Emilee to say football and she now associates that with Bucky. Whenever she sees football on the TV she yells "Football...Bucky!" Daddy found this jersey for Emilee and it was too cute not to pass up the perfect pictures of a naked booty! (hopefully she doesn't grow up with a complex of always being naked!)
The other night I was doing laundry as Marc was giving Emilee a bath and told him to just call me when he was ready for her to get out (he said it would be about 10 minutes). Within the minute Marc yelled "I need help in here...Help" So I ran into the bathroom to find baby poops floating in the tub! Marc couldn't believe I was taking a picture but I thought it was too funny!
Emilee is living up to her little nickname of being a monkey. She loves her little helper stand but just recently she thinks it is a monkey bar to hang from.
Last, but certainly not least....we had our ultrasound and we are having a baby BOY! We are very excited and cannot wait to share him with the world!
(picture is actually of his butt and the back of his legs). He wouldn't show his face or even give us a profile!
No comments:
Post a Comment