Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feelin' Better and Rearin' To Go!

Emilee recovered quite well from her allergic reaction. I stopped the antibiotic and put tea tree oil in her ear- she was a champ and it took care of her infection.
This past week has been difficult for me- only because Emilee is going to be 1 on Saturday and I am just not ready for it! I still want my baby. Marc keeps trying to tell me that we haven't had a baby since she was 8 months (since she has been walking) but it is still so sad! We are looking forward to having her birthday party back in Wisconsin this coming weekend. Marc's job was to plan the one for Iowa- well, no such plans have been made yet. He states he is too busy at work,which is so true!
This past weekend Emilee and I went to the Children's Museum and she had a great time- was very tired by the end since she missed her morning nap.
XOXOXO


Cake preview for this weekend...getting her 1 year old pictures done today!


Still LOVE my peas!


Just chillin' in the kitchen


I love to help out in the kitchen


I love to get on the counter


I think this is what my Grandpa uses...way to go Firefighter of the YEAR!!!


Help me...crazy driver!!!


Mom was so proud that I was looking at anatomy- the best part was the big heart!


I enjoyed playing with the cars


Do you think I can climb this wall?


This mirror made me look kinda funny!


I enjoyed playing the Xylophone!


This one is for my Uncle Eric- sitting in the buddy seat!


Mom and dad thought it would be funny to try on my newborn hat again!


Just a 'little' taste of whip cream!

No comments: