Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Emilee is 8 months!

I know I say it every month but I just can't believe that Emilee is 8 months old! The time just flys! She has done a lot in the last month or so. She is walking around EVERYTHING. She has taken several steps on her own(3 to be exact)! She was sitting between Marc and I and all of a sudden she let go and took the steps! I screamed like a crazy mom because I was so excited! I usually will hold one of her hands and walk her through the house just so she gets used to it. Emilee continues to be such a happy little girl. Just recently her front top right tooth started to peek through. We went to see some friends for the WI vs. Iowa football game and we were able to catch up with some friends (Brendan, Mary, and Brynna Virnig).
Emilee loves table food now- she will eat just about anything...I mean anything! Marc and I enjoy that we can give her some food that we make for our own dinner. Hunter likes to lick her hands when she is done!
For Emilee's "cake" this month I made "Pig Pops." They are just oreos covered with white chocolate (dyed pink), with marshmallow for the nose and ears and chocolate chips for the eyes and nose holes :) Mommy and Daddy got to enjoy them with a glass of milk!!!






















1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

I can't believe she is walking already. Tess took forever, she didn't even try until 11 months. I love the pics with paint all over. Such a cutie!