Marc, Emilee and I headed up north to his parents cabin for the long weekend. I was lucky and actually got Thursday off so that means we had a 5 day weekend!!! We decided to split the 7.5 hour drive up for Emilee. We stopped in LaCrosse to visit Erica's side of the family and then headed up to Cable, WI after a restful night. Marc's two older brothers were up there with their children and his parents. It definitely was a full house! Marc and I took Emilee swimming for the first time. She did really well..wish I had a picture but we got it all on video! It was a great adventure but it is wonderful to be back home!

Marc passed out with the baby monitor

I am so excited to SWIM!

Hanging out with my cousin Michael

Hanging out with my cousin Brielle and auntie Alesha

Enjoying a swing at the cabin

Happy 4th


Got to visit with cousin Kayden

I love my activity center

All tuckered out from my 4 month shots. I now weigh 15.1# (50%), and 23.6 in tall (10%)- so yes, I am definitely a shorty! I can roll from my front to back and back to front! I am very smiley all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment