Our family consists of myself, my wonderful husband, Marc, our little angel, Emilee, our handsome baby boy, Mason, and our crazy dog, Hunter.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Emilee is 3 months old!
We can't believe where the time goes! Emilee is already 3 months old. She is a brave girl and got some more shots on Friday. I am a crazy mom and didn't want her to get so many at once so she is going to be at the clinic every month for 7 months (for shots). This past Wednesday was Emilee's 3 months- I once again made a cake for her "birthday." I have also started back to work part-time and it is going well so far. Emilee is being watched by a great friend of ours who has a 10 month old son, Drew. We get daily updates and pictures while she is there. We are truly blessed with great friends.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment