Our family consists of myself, my wonderful husband, Marc, our little angel, Emilee, our handsome baby boy, Mason, and our crazy dog, Hunter.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
BROKE BACK???
Well...not a broken back or any bones for that matter but I definitely have sore muscles. Marc and I joined a sand volleyball league which is Thursday nights. Well, it was game #3 on the first night of volleyball and I dove to hit the ball(which I did) and then one of my teammates dove the other way to hit the ball and landed on my back!!! OUCH..actually I don't think that is the first word that came out of my mouth! Anyway, I stayed in the game until it was my turn to rotate out-I was next to rotate out. I walked out of the game and I was having a hard time breathing. Every move I made it was taking my breath away. My wonderful husband decided to stay home with me on Friday and take me to the clinic. Every bump on the road was painful (and yes the roads in Illinois are just as bad as Iowa). Went to get X-rays and nothing was broken..thank goodness. I then stayed home on Friday and slept while Marc eventually went to work. Marc's parents came down to visit us this past weekend (planned before my accident)and I felt so rude but I laid low and took it easy. I was so embarrassed when Dennis and Marc were out walking the dogs and I had to ask Judi to help me put on my socks!!! As each day passes, I feel a little better! Needless to say, I DEFINITELY won't be playing this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you are doing better. You guys are always doing the funnest stuff. I keep meaning to call, but then stuff gets crazy. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment